This discussion has been opened so our members here in this group can keep in touch with one another, and it replaces the chat wall.

Anyone who wishes can click on the follow button at the bottom of the page to recieve notifications when someone makes a comment, however If you leave a comment here you will automatically get notifications and wont need to click on the follow button, but on the other hand if you would prefer not to receive notifications you can do so by unfollowing the conversation.

The reason I am doing this is because our comment walls no longer work the way they used to so people wont get notified when someone posts a comment and this can be very frustrating, especially for those of us who remeber the way Ning 2.0 worked. Ning 3.0 will never be the same but with help and dedication from our members we can make this work...

There is a new group also for our members to join where they can offer up ideas and suggestions for making our site better and ideas too for raising funds to help with the fees and running costs of our site. We would like to get as many members as possible interested in this group as we believe feedback is the best way to understand what our members want.

So if you want to come along and check this out just click on the following link (but not before saying a quick hello here first of course)

COME ALONG AND VISIT THE 'THINK~TANK'

You need to be a member of The Secret Moon Garden to add comments!

Join The Secret Moon Garden

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Moonbeams!

• Full Moon Blessings to all you Moonbeams out there.....

• I hope everyone enjoyed the calming influence of last nights Black Moon and can now focus on the waxing phase which is when the moon gets larger in the night sky in prerperation for the next full moon, which is a great time for casting spells that attract and bring positive change, a time for spells for love, good luck and growth. This is a time for new beginnings and for new ideas to blossom.

This is the phase that represents the Goddess in her Maiden form so we could give praise to Epona, Artemis or one of the other Maiden Goddesses. The period of the waxing moon lasts about 14 days.

This reply was deleted.
search engine by freefind